Photo Data Recovery - Don't Panic If You Lose Photos, Just Go For Data Recovery

I am an adventure lover and traveling is in my blood. I travel far and wide, cover great distances on foot, climb tree tops, and high mountains, and travel almost anywhere and everywhere. In fact, I love skiing, hiking, biking, rafting, diving, parachuting, para-gliding and every other outdoor activity. I love being close to nature and admiring its beauty in full swing. That is why, when I had to choose my career, I chose photography, without a second thought. Being a lover of nature, I have become a nature photographer and landscaping (in my opinion) is by far the most fascinating of them all. I love to capture the fury of the clouds, brewing up of storm, beauty of a placid sea, silence of the mountains, or the serenity of a full moon night with all the stars shining bright.
I love my camera. In fact, I married it, long ago. Today, no matter where I go, I have my camera, right next to me, always ready for action. I carry my memory card, laptop and external hard drive with me, apart from spare batteries, cleaning brushes, a tripod, compass, flashlights, rubber boots, rugged clothings etc.
There was a time when I used to carry my film camera and loads of negatives that turned out to be far more expensive. The rolls had to be bought and pictures scanned and developed, all for a price, of course. But digital cameras are more or less one time investment and far easier to edit using various photo editing software.
Digital cameras have simplified things, to a great extent. But, there is still a risk, of losing them. Nothing lasts for ever. And the same is true for cameras (digital or film), memory cards, films, and storage systems of analog (bulky photo albums and negatives) and digital pictures(hard drives, computer and digital storage media). Here again, digital pictures have an upper hand. Many copies of digital pictures can be stored in different storage media easily, and conveniently, at no extra cost. So they are not lost easily, and even if lost, due to deletion or corruption, they can be recovered easily.
Today, the technology has advanced so much, that all the lost things can be found (only true for digital objects; the same is still not true for things with flesh and blood). Today, all the data stored on any digital media can be recovered using Data Recovery Services.
Data recovery is the process of extracting all the lost, deleted and corrupt content from any storage media, like, internal and external hard drive, iPod, USB drives, memory cards, RAID arrays, servers, laptops etc. This process is carried out in class 100 Cleanrooms, and requires knowledge and ability to extract data and high-end tools. Data recovery services should be sought from experts as it is a technically complex job (far more complex than developing photos using negatives in the labs) and if the storage media is not handled properly then might lead to complete loss of data.
Stellar Information Systems Ltd. is one such expert that leads the Laptop Hard disk recovery path with its ISO 9001:2000 certification, class 100 Cleanrooms, 'No Recovery, No Charge Policy' and easy accessibility.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 Comment: on "Photo Data Recovery - Don't Panic If You Lose Photos, Just Go For Data Recovery"

Post a Comment